Podiatrist and Foot & Ankle Surgeon located in Louisville, KY
William O. McGlone III, DPM, AACFAS, is a fellowship-trained and board-qualified foot and ankle surgeon at Commonwealth Foot and Ankle Center, located in Louisville, Kentucky. He specializes in foot and ankle reconstructive surgery and treats all forms of foot and ankle conditions.
Dr. McGlone graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Biology from Ohio Dominican University in Columbus, Ohio where he also was a collegiate soccer player all four years. He then completed his postgraduate medical training at Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine. Following Undergrad, he finished a three-year surgical residency at the University of Louisville Hospital. Dr. McGlone then completed a one-year fellowship at the Indy Foot & Ankle Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship in Indianapolis, Indiana where he trained with eight board certified surgeons.
He welcomes all patients to call and schedule an appointment to help care for your foot and ankle needs.
Education and Training
- BS – Biology from Ohio Dominican University in Columbus, Ohio
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine – Kent State University in Independence, Ohio
- Podiatric Medical and Surgical Residency Training – University of Louisville Hospital
- Fellowship – Indy Foot & Ankle Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Foot and Ankle Trauma
- Wound Care
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Lower Extremity Care
- Preventive Medicine
Hospital and Surgery Center Affiliations
- U of L Jewish Hospital
- U of L East
- U of L South
- U of L Shelbyville
- River Ridge Surgical Suites (Indiana)
- Fantasy Football